We, CDL Management Services Pte Ltd, are a wholly owned subsidiary of City Developments Limited and own and operate the website at www.cdlhome.com.sg(“Website”) using this Website Privacy Statement.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to keeping your personal information and data confidential.
When does this Website Privacy Statement apply?
This Website Privacy Statement is limited to information and data collected by us on this Website, www.cdlhome.com.sg. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. This Website Privacy Statement does not apply when you leave our Website, including third-party websites where our online advertisements are displayed or any links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practice of any third party websites and you may wish to make yourself aware of the privacy statements and terms and conditions of the third-party websites. This Website Privacy Statement does not also apply to information collected in other ways e.g. when you are dealing with our staff at our office(s) or over the telephone. In these cases, there may be other privacy statements and terms and conditions that are applicable.
1. Information Collection and Use
You will need to provide to us certain information about yourself such as your name, mailing address, email address and contact number, if you would like us to provide you the services that we make available such as:
- providing, communicating and updating you on information you may have interest in,
- sending you sales and marketing materials such as flyers, brochure, messages etc by way of email, mail or sms,
- contacting you for making an appointment for property or showflat viewing,
- contacting you for any inquiries you have,
- providing assistance and follow-up service on the information you have received
- any other services as may be made available by us from time to time,
in relation to the properties developed (whether on its own or jointly with other party) by City Developments Limited or the Associate(s).
For the purpose of this Website Privacy Statement, “Associate” means in relation to City Developments Limited, any other company which is its related company, associated company or affiliated company.
A cookie is stored onto your computer when you visit our Website. A cookie is a small, encrypted text file containing some information about your preferences and allows your usage to be tracked. The information below explains the cookies we use on our Website and why we use them:
- Google Analytics cookies: this is used to collect information about how visitors use our Website, including details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our Website. We use the information to improve our website and enhance the experience of its visitors.
- ASP.Net cookie: this is used to allow visitors to view the website without logging in as a registered user. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deactivated.
- Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies): Adobe Flash Player is used to deliver certain content of our Website. Local Shared Objects, which is also known as Flash cookies, are used for this in order to check if your browser supports Flash.
Cookies can be enabled or disabled by modifying the settings in your browser. To find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, please visit http://www.cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies.
To find out how to disable Flash cookies at Adobe.com, please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for details.
Use of IP Addresses
IP addresses are used by us to analyse trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Any information collected on this Website may be used to establish a database record about you for administration and/or marketing purposes.
2. Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose any information collected on this Website under any circumstances below:
(a) to City Developments Limited, the Associate(s) and any joint venture partner of City Developments Limited or the Associate(s), to carry out the purpose for which the information is collected;
(b) to our agents, advisors, contractors and third parties including those work with us to provide products and services, or those help us to host the Website, market to customers, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys;
(c) to the relevant parties in the event of a corporate reorganization, merger, disposal or sale; and
(d) if the disclosure is required by law of any jurisdiction, regulation, rule of any governmental, statutory agency or regulatory authority (including but not limited to securities exchange) of any jurisdiction and any order, notice, directive or judgment of any court, tribunal, arbitration or mediation body or council of any jurisdiction.
When disclosure of personal information is made to a recipient outside Singapore, we will require the recipient to handle the personal information using the standard of protection that is comparable to the protection under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
3. Retaining Your Information
We will retain the information collected on this Website for as long as the purpose for which it is collected continues. It is then destroyed unless further retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory or accounting requirement or to protect our interests.
4. Contact us
If you have any questions in relation to this Website Privacy Statement please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive our service, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing us at email@example.com.
5. Your consent
By using our website you are deemed to have read, acknowledged, accepted all provisions stated in this Website Privacy Statement (including any changes that we may make from time to time) and consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in the manner set out in this Website Privacy Statement.
6. Changes to our Website Privacy Statement
We may update our Website Privacy Statement from time to time and ask that you regularly check this Website to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version.
This Website Privacy Statement was last updated on 22 July 2013.